Thursday, December 21, 2006

i always have them ;)

You’re not alone
Together we stand
I’ll be by your side
You now I’ll take your hand

nes, makasih yah,
pinjaman bahunya dikala hujan.. ;)

When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There’s no place to go
You know I won’t give in

No I won’t give in
Keep holding on
Cause you know we’ll make it through
just stay strong

cukup melegakan,
setelah beberapa hari tertahan.

cause you know,

I’m here for you

There’s nothing you can say
And nothing you can do
There’s no other way when it comes to the two

dan buat gibran,
yang susah banget dicari
kalo lagi butuh temen ngobrol,

akhirnya malem ini muncul..

So far away
I wish you were here
Before it’s too late,
this could all disappear
Before the doors close
And it comes to an end

i was really need our-talkie-time.
dan di waktu yang sangat tepat.
muncul pertanyaan lo yang memaksa
dan sepertinya khawatir,
dan gw ga bisa bohong.
hmm.. terima kasih,
untuk cukup menenangkan gw.
walaupun sebenernya dateng ke rumah lo,
dan bisa cerita langsung sama lo,
adalah apa yang paling gw butuhkan!
menangis dan akhirnya di kasih kaki pun,
tidak mengapalah..
ini sudah sangat berarti, kok!


With you by my side
I will fight and defend


Hear me when I say,
I believe nothing’s gonna change
As in me,
Whatever is meant to be,
We'll work out cause the glee

So keep holding on
cause you know we’ll make it through




lyrics : keep holding on - avril lavigne

No comments: