Sunday, May 11, 2008

my playlist : nice to know you

  • the little things : colbie caillat
The little things you do to me
are taking me over
...
closer to your eyes
get your attention
before you pass me by
...
don't you say that I'd be better off
better off siting by myself wondering
if I'm better off better off without you boy
...
And every time, you notice me by
Holdin me closely, and sayin sweet things
I don't believe, that it could be


  • realize : colbie caillat
Take time to realize,
That I am on your side
Didn't I, Didn't I tell you.
But I can't spell it out for you,
No it's never gonna be that simple

  • just like heaven : the cure
Show me how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream she said
The one that makes me laugh she said
And threw her arms around my neck
Show me how you do it

  • perfect : smashing pumpkin
We cant help but feel that something has been lost
But please you know you're just like me
Next time I promise well be
Perfect
...
So far I still know who you are
But now I wonder who I was
Angel, you know its not the end
Well always be good friends
The letters have been sent on
So please, you always were so free
Youll see, I promise well be
Perfect

  • don't go away : oasis
don't go away,
say that you'll stay.
cos i need more time..

  • across the sea : weezer
you are 18 years old girl
...
why are you so far away from me?
i need help and you're away across the sea

  • love soon : john mayer
you're needing someone older
and though i've been warned
to live day by day
there's something taking over
did you expect to kiss me one time
while lookin at me
with the same eyes ever again

  • straightjacket feeling : the all-american rejects
and your the problem
and you can't feel
...
Take back now,
my life you're stealing
Yesterday was all over
Today I'm fine without you
Runaway this time without you
...
And when the memory slips away
There will be a better view from here
And only lonesome you remains
and just the thought of you I fear
it falls away

  • after hours : we are scientists
this night is winding down but
time means nothing,
as always at this hour
time means nothing,
one final final round cos
time means nothing,
say that you’ll stay

  • wish you were here : incubus
I dig my toes into the sand
The ocean looks like
a thousand diamonds
strewn across a blue blanket
I lean against the wind,
pretend that I am weightless
And in this moment I am happy
Happy
I wish you were here
I wish you were here

  • stellar : incubus
Meet me in outerspace
We could spend the night,
watch the earth come up

  • like you'll never see me again : alicia keys
If I had no more time
No more time left to be here
Would you cherish what we had?
...
I don’t wanna forget the present is a gift
And I don’t wanna take for granted
the time you may have here with me
‘Cause Lord only knows another day
is not really guaranteed
So every time you hold me
Hold me like this is the last time

  • hard to beat : hard-fi
you know i love ya, just wanna touch ya..
...
let's spend the night, spend the night together

  • melancholia : efek rumah kaca
Tersungkur di sisa malam
Kosong dan rendah gairah

Puisi yang romantik
Menetes dari bibir

Murung itu sungguh indah
Melambatkan butir darah

Nikmatilah saja kegundahan ini
Segala denyutnya yang merobek sepi
Kelesuan ini jangan lekas pergi
Aku menyelami sampai lelah hati


  • jatuh cinta itu biasa : efek rumah kaca
Kita berdua hanya berpegangan tangan
Tak perlu berpelukan
Kita berdua hanya saling bercerita
Tak perlu memuji
Ketika rindu,
menggebu gebu,
kita menunggu
Jatuh cinta itu biasa saja
Saat cemburu,
kian membelenggu,
cepat berlalu
Jatuh cinta itu biasa saja

No comments: