Monday, October 17, 2005

when a heart told the truth

first of all,
thank you very much.
for carrying and loving me.

i know somewhere inside you must be hurting.
but we've made this bond for so long.
i can't accept anything else.

i'm sorry.
from the deepest.
i can't make a dream come true.

you just told me what did u feel for this long time.
you just told me the truth of ur heart.
you didn't ask me anything.
cuz i think u'll find the answer by yourself.

dharma
the opposite of karma.
it will be for you, someday.
trust me!
u've luved me so deep,
i can't take it.
but one day,
u'll find the one who'll luv u more than ever,
and give you more things than u've been given.

i've colored ur days,
swept away the clouds,
cleared out the darkest sky,
and another things that make me being special.

i'm just trying to make another happy.
you and all fellas.
i tried my best not to make 'em feel bad about me.
so do another peolpe did what i did, right?!

hmmm...
can we still stick?
we'll find the end of our days.
so let's go together on our last minutes.

no, never let go.
i'll stay here like before.
i don't wanna change anything.
so make a promise to me,
to stay together like before...

we started as a friend, and when it has to be ended, we'll end it as a friend.
but i know i never want it to be end.

No comments: