Saturday, September 29, 2012

I Won't Give Up : Rachel Berry

When I look into your eyesIt's like watching the night skyOr a beautiful sunriseWell there's so much they hold
And just like them old starsI see that you've come so farTo be right where you areHow old is your soul?
I won't give up on usEven if the skies get roughI'm giving you all my loveI'm still looking up
And when you're needing your spaceTo do some navigatingI'll be here patiently waitingTo see what you find
'Cause even the stars they burnSome even fall to the earthWe've got a lot to learnGod knows we're worth itNo, i won't give up
I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easilyI'm here to stay and make the difference that i can makeOur differences they do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and giftsWe got yeah we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intendFor us to work we didn't break, we didn't burnWe had to learn, how to bend without the world caving inI had to learn what i got, and what i'm notAnd who i am

No comments: